Hey Emily its great to see your beautiful family! It looks like you're all happy and having fun. And I'm sooo jealous of the snow in your winter pictures!
So when are you coming down again? We had a girls night out last weekend and I thought of you. Maybe next time you're down we can plan it so that we can do another night out with you!
4 comments:
Hey Emily its great to see your beautiful family! It looks like you're all happy and having fun. And I'm sooo jealous of the snow in your winter pictures!
So when are you coming down again? We had a girls night out last weekend and I thought of you. Maybe next time you're down we can plan it so that we can do another night out with you!
Love you all,
Kim
I noticed that you are in NONE of the pictures...what is up with that?
I LOVE the family photo! And the new ones on the side! You guys look great!!! Miss you!
so...are you going to update? i will help you with your layout if you like, just call me when you get a chance.
Post a Comment