I keep running different names by my kids. Dawson has been set on the same name for about 2 months now. I ran some more names by him the other day, and he said that the baby's name is Bridger and he doesn't want to talk about it anymore. So, I am starting to think maybe he knows something I don't know..... What do you think of the name Bridger Aaron?
2 comments:
shouldn't it with a n, like the rest of your boys?
Bridger...I would have to give it some time and listen to it over and over to get a feel for it. It's not a name I have heard before. What other names have you guys thought of?
Brinley wants to name the baby Sarah if it's a girl and some wierd name that I can hardlt pronounce if it's a boy. The boy name changes daily.
I'm not going to worry about it too much until i know what we are having.
I love that name! it totally fits with all of the other boys name!!! I totally miss you guys so much! so you should come take a little visit to spokane on september 26th and come to my wedding! It would be awesome! by the way I need your address! I love you guys and miss you so much!!
Post a Comment