Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hello Again

It has been a crazy month!A couple of days after my last post my sweet grandmother passed away. Luckily we were still in Vegas so we were able to go to her funeral. It was alot harder on me than I thought it would be. I know it was time for her to go, she lived a long life, but I will miss her! Anyway, since we have been home, Kaden, Easton, and Dawson have been in swimming lessons. Dallin and Kaden had their birthdays. Dallin turned 15, and now has his driving permit and insists on driving everywhere!! He also started his first job(at Subway) and is working alot. I found a lump in my breast, which gave us a pretty big scare, but I guess it is just a cluster of cysts. I had an ultrasound yesterday... it went really good. Everything looks normal, they took some 4D pics of him. I think he might have Dallin's nose. I can't wait till he gets here!

2 comments:

Heather B said...

Sorry about your grandma :(

Glad you're all doing well and that the lump was nothing!

Congrats to Dallin!!

arah said...

geez...you didn't mention all that other stuff while we were on the phone talking...maybe it was because I wouldn't shut up. Glad that the lump wasn't anything serious and i am sorry to hear about your Grandma.