very cute! Is that set from Target? I got a call from Gloria today to do some painting. no can do, not until november at least and with the CricKet store, who knows. By the way, I noticed today that they opened a REAL DEALS here in Spokane. It must be pretty new. Have any preggo pics? I bet i am twice your size.
oh my gosh emily! its amazing! I love it! you always do the most creative decorating! I can't wait for you to have little Jamon! I can't wait!!!! I miss you guys terribly!
3 comments:
very cute! Is that set from Target? I got a call from Gloria today to do some painting. no can do, not until november at least and with the CricKet store, who knows. By the way, I noticed today that they opened a REAL DEALS here in Spokane. It must be pretty new.
Have any preggo pics? I bet i am twice your size.
AWESOME paint job!! Looks like a room out of Pottery Barn! You're so talented!
oh my gosh emily! its amazing! I love it! you always do the most creative decorating! I can't wait for you to have little Jamon! I can't wait!!!! I miss you guys terribly!
Post a Comment