
Yesterday I looked at my last prego picture I posted. I have gotten sooo much bigger! I went to the Doc yesteday and I was dialated to a 3 1/2. He said if I don't have him by next Saturday(Nov1) that he will help me along. I won't be induced or anything, but somehow we will get him out. Last Thurs I went in to the doc. They thought I was in labor and put me in the hospital for about 4 hours. I called Brett and had him bring the kids from Wyoming to Ogden, called my mom freaking out because we have Michael and nobody to watch him. Needless to say it was a false alarm....they released me about the time Brett got to the hospital. My mom flew in the next day and has been a big help, and she will be here for the real thing. Things have been crazy around here as usual. Trying to keep up with the kids schooling, getting ready for a baby and such.
I will post as soon as the baby comes.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness!! You look so ready to have this baby! Been there :) You look great though! Glad it all worked out with the false alarm :) Can't wait to see the little guy.
Hey Emily! I keep checking to see if you've added anything to your blog. Yes, you do look a *little* bigger and sooo ready! Check my blog out.. we have our own little announcement and will be adding another in the next little while. I can't wait to hear about your baby's arrival!
Post a Comment