Ditto about the new blog look! And even a bigger ditto about him being SO beautiful!
To answer your questions... they are getting married here in Toquerville :-( He hasn't been active until recently and wants to go to the temple but they just needed to get married and not put it off any longer. Even though the circumstances could have been better we are thrilled. I'll be sure to send you an invitation!
3 comments:
He is SO beautiful!!!!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your new blog look!!
Ditto about the new blog look! And even a bigger ditto about him being SO beautiful!
To answer your questions... they are getting married here in Toquerville :-( He hasn't been active until recently and wants to go to the temple but they just needed to get married and not put it off any longer. Even though the circumstances could have been better we are thrilled. I'll be sure to send you an invitation!
Post a Comment