We went to the annual Thomas Jefferson Education Forum again this year. This was Kaden's first year and he really enjoyed it! Dallin enjoyed it as usual(he always enjoys being around this group of people) It is so awesome being around people who have the same views and goals for their families! It was so inspirational...I wish they held them monthly instead of yearly. But I will take what I can get! This was the first year we attended the Ball. Dallin's friend Megan came, and I brought my niece Jayde and her friend Shaylee. We all had a really good time! It took Easton and Dawson a while to warm up to dancing in front of people; but then they didn't want to stop. Easton was a maniac on the floor! I will have to download that video; it is hilarious!They had dance instruction (waltzing, the swing, the cha cha, ect.) The dance ended at 11:30 and then all the kids went swimming until midnight. It was a LONG day, but well worth it.Dallin and Megan

Jayde and Shaylee

Shaylee, Jayde and Dawson

Dawson shaking his booty.










2 comments:
Oh, I wish we could have been there! I'm so glad you guys are able to do this stuff!!
The kids looked like they were having a blast!
Post a Comment