Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Brett and I have been married 17 years! To celebrate we went to Temple Square. We walked around the Temple grounds(they are sooo beautiful this time of year)went to see the Joseph Smith movie, and topped the night off with dinner at The Roof(a restaurant that overlooks the Temple). I love the Temple grounds! The spirit I feel is so overwelming; so peaceful. I could just walk around for hours! Thank you Brett for an amazing night, and an amazing 17 years. We beat the odds, and I can honestly say I love you more now than ever! I am so grateful for you, for our family, and for the Gospel that has been instumental in holding us all together, and making our family a happier one.
I love you!

3 comments:

arah said...

congratulations you two!
Wow, 17 years. MAtt and I are just getting to 10.

Heather B said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, YOU TWO!!! We'll be 16 years this July, time sure flies doesn't it? And what a wonderful way to spend your anniversary!

Megan B ♥ said...

Emily, thank you so much for the Similac coupons! I just got them in the mail and was so happy to get them!!