Brett's family went to Yellowstone National Park in July. Unfortunately Dallin's had youth camp the same weekend so we were not able to go (I had to take him and 6 other youth down to Monticello, Ut)
Brett was quite brave to take all the kids(even Jay) by himself. We were thinning he would have plenty of help, but Jamen would not go to anyone except for my sister-in-law Char. It looks like it was so much fun! I am sad I missed out (not to mention 5days without my baby drove me absolutely nuts)
Here is a picture of the whole family(minus Dallin and I of coarse)
1 comment:
Don't you just love Yellowstone? Wish you could have gone too!
I noticed on the side of your blog that Megan's blog address is her old one. They've moved to a different blog address but you can still access it. Let me know if you need it.
Post a Comment