Here is a rundown of the last four (almost 5) months. In May, Brett and I celebrated 18 years of marriage. We also celebrated Mother's Day and my 35th birthday. In June, Easton turned 8 and had his Baptism. DallinBaptized him and Brett did the Confirmation. In July, Dallin turned 17 and Kaden turned 14. August, Dawson turned 7 and Dallin moved to Cedar City to start college. The restaurant keeps Brett really busy! The only time we see him at home is for about half the day on Sunday (the rest of the time he is trying to catch up on sleep). I am super busy trying to juggle 5 kids (2 of them babies), homeschooling, and all the many, many things that has to be done for our business.Oh, and Kaden loves playing the guitar and is getting REALLY good!











1 comment:
Oh Emily!! I've missed your updates so much!! Love to see how your kids are growing up. They all look wonderful! Is Dallin going to GW for college? and how are you handling it as a mommy with your firstborn flying from the nest? :)
Post a Comment