 |
| We went to Hayden Lake this weekend with some of our good friends. The kids had a great boating and camping! |
 |
Chloe and Calvin.
Don't you like the princess life jacket and Spiderman Swim suit? |
 |
| Kaden |
 |
| Chloe had a butterfly land on her arm. It stayed for quite a while, until Dawson tried to catch it. Chloe was not happy, but a least I got a picture. It was pretty cool! |
 |
| Jay loved the boat! |
 |
| Calvin screamed most of the time (as usual). He wanted to do his own thing, and of coarse I couldn't let him. |
 |
| Cooper, Kaden, Carson, Easton, Calvin, Chloe, Camden, Jay and Dawson. |
 |
| I can't believe I actually attempted to go camping with my 2 babies! It was as bad as I thought it would be! |
But the kids had fun and I guess that is all that matters!
2 comments:
I still can't believe you were brave enough to do that! I am so impressed!!!! You rock!!
Yeah I am sure camping with them was not easy! We just went camping with Regan for the first time, she did pretty good but we only had to worry about her! We went tubing down a river, she hated the life jacket so I can imagine Calvin hated his on the boat too!
Post a Comment