Monday, August 29, 2011

I miss him

Michael with his favorite toy, his yarny, and a soda lid.
 I never thought the day would come, that I actually miss having my brother around. In the 10 years he lived with us, he taught us ALOT, and tested my patience ALOT! I know my kids are more compassionate because of him. They have a love for people with disabilities and they are not afraid of people who are different! He is living in a home now, and doing really good. He loves the girls that take care of him, and I am thankful for that. But... I miss him!!
                                                            Michael and Jay
                                                     Happy 35th Birthday too!
                                                           We love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. All my sisters and I are like that because of my brother. And because of that summer he stayed with us, now my children have been blessed with that same awareness and love for people with disabilities as well. They are truly special people. Beautiful post.

Unknown said...

I loved that kid! He did test my patience a lot as well and scared me a couple of times! But he was always so nice and SOOOO funny! So many fond memories with him!!!!