Dallin and a few of his friends (some graduated and some not) decided to go on a group date to Homecoming. Dallin and Eric (who are both graduated), heard that Joy and Paige had not been asked to the dance yet. Them, being the nice gentlemen that they are, decided to take them (notice how beautiful they are, I don't think they were hurting too much). They had a great time!! Have I mentioned how much I love the youth in this area??
(Just a warning, the lighting was not the best and neither was my camera.)
 |
| Paige, Ashley, Jenna, Joy and Stevie |
 |
| Adrian, Cody, Eric, Dallin and Connor |
 |
| Paige and Eric |
 |
| Connor and Ashley |
 |
| Jenna and Adrian |
 |
| Joy and Dallin |
 |
Stevie and Cody
(Cody is one of Dallin's friends from Jr. High) |
 |
| The Boys |
 |
| The BEAUTIFUL girls |
 |
The group. Dallin is NOT picking his nose (I asked).
I sat back and listened to their conversations and how they interacted with one another. No swearing, no talking bad about others, no obscene gestures or things said.The guys acted like gentlemen! The girls acted like ladies! It is so refreshing to see! Thank goodness for the Church and the foundation of the Gospel! I am so grateful for the morals and values that are taught and that these youth choose to follow.
You guys are awesome! |
1 comment:
Great pictures!
Post a Comment