

The pictures are quite hilarious. The whole experience was quite traumatizing for him. I tried pulling it out with string and the string broke twice. Then Brett talked Easton into letting him try(this time with dental floss) The dental floss slipped off....needless to say he would not let us touch it again and it fell off in the middle of the night.
3 comments:
TOO funny! We had two tooth traumas with Annabelle before one actually came naturally and normally!! Good to know we're not the only ones!
Emily that looks like a lot of fun...I didn't know you had a river running thru your property. Maybe you did tell me that I can't remember. Hope everything is going well, with you and the family, and your pregnancy. I miss you guys, sorry that I don't call ever. I want to be able to set aside sometime to call, because we usually talk awhile. Please forgive me, I should make more time for friends! Love Lindsey
He looks more and more like Brett.
Brinley would be jealous. She can't wait to lose a tooth.
Post a Comment