Monday, February 9, 2009
Maybe this....maybe that
So the Dr called tonight. I guess 2 different Radiologists looked at the scans. Whatever they were concerned about is looking more like fluid today and not like a mass. The Radiologist is thinking it could be Crohns Disease or Inflammatory Bowel Disease(since both run in my family) I think they are maybe guessing, but I am not sure. I also have 3 Kidney Stones. They told me to follow up in 2 weeks, but there is now way I am waiting that long. It is possible it could be a Fistula(fairly common in people with either disease). If that is the case they "can "be life threatening. Anyway, I am not waiting. I am going to try and get in ASAP with a Gastrointerologist. I just want to be sure they are not misdiagnosing me. If they are right it is definitely better than having the "C" word. I will keep everyone informed. Thankyou for all of your thoughts and prayers. I know without a doubt they have made a difference!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We'll keep praying!
Thank goodness! I've just been sick about this. I know that those other conditions can be real trials in your life, but nothing like cancer! We too will keep praying.
Post a Comment