Things have been a little crazy around here. Three weeks ago I was having pain in my back. I thought maybe I had a Kidney Stone, but it ended up being a UTI. My Dr. put me on a Sulpha Antibiotic, which I guess is one of the best for treating UTI and Bladder infections. About 5 days later I started having severe pains in my stomach and pelvic area, and later that same day I was having a very hard time breathing(it was painful)I went to see a different Dr to see what was going on. She said I was wheezing; my airways were closing off. She wasn't sure why(I forgot to mention the antibiotic I was taking)She put me on steroids to help me to breathe better. Later that day I started breaking out in a rash. I went to the dr again the next day trying to figure out what the heck was going on. Brett went with me this time and reminded me about the meds I had been taking. I guess I am severely allergic to Sulpha and if she hadn't put me on Steroids the day before I would have ended up in the hospital...or worse. Anyway the hives finally went away, but the stomach and pelvic pain got worse. I went to the Dr again. She sent me in for another Urine analysis, which came back completly normal. She then sent me in for an ultrasound which came back not so normal. Yesterday I had a Catscan. They found a 6x9 cm mass between my bladder and uteris. The Radiologist wants a better look, so I
go back in for another scan on Monday morning. He is checking to see if it has gone into the Lymphnodes. After that I will be schduled to have it is removed. I will try to update when I find out.
3 comments:
Holy cow. I'll be in touch later today!
oh my gosh! i hope everything is alright. i'll keep you in my prayers.
Oh wow Emily! How scary for you and your family! Please keep me updated!!! I will definately include you in my prayers and I'll get your name on the temple roll. Please let me know as soon as you know anything.
Post a Comment