Friday, August 29, 2008

Dawson's Windshield

Dawson comes in the other day and as casual as can be he says:

Dawson: Mom, have you seen the car?

Me: What car?

Dawson: The glass

Me: What glass??

Dawson: (as he walks off) Nevermind!

Me: Dawson....what glass!

Dawson: I didn't mean to mom, I slipped.

I go outside and this is what I find

He got a spanking and a time out because we have told him many times not to play on top of the car. I on the other had said a quick prayer of thanks that he was okay!

5 comments:

Heather B said...

Oh. My. Goodness!! He did that with his butt?!

Emily Lyman said...

Yes he did!

arah said...

Holy Crap!

kimpope08 said...

Oh Emily! Thank goodness he's okay. Sorry about the car though!

Anyways... I can't believe you didn't tell me you're expecting! We were just talking about you the other day and Robbie asked if you had had any more kids and I said "No she's done." OOPS! I guess I was wrong! I love the nursery and I LOVE the name Bridger Aaron.. is that still what you're thinking of? I didn't read all of the entries but saw that one. Sorry I'm making all of my comments on this one spot.. I'm leaving in a second. I just wanted to tell you that you look amazing and I am SOOO happy for you (and a wee jealous too!)

Love ya!

arah said...

hey there chica,
Are you having a baby shower? I have something for you too. I will get it out sometime before your due date...if I remember, because I am such an airhead lately.
Hoep your doing good. How is your pregnancy anyway? You need to post more often.
Love ya!